Establish The Run is hiring a part-time Operations Assistant to assist our team in its mission to create the highest quality fantasy football content and resources. This position will report to our founders in addition to working with our full team of contributors.
To Apply: Contact [email protected] (please use subject line: ETR Operations Assistant). Feel free to include any other information we should know that can’t be found on your LinkedIn, CV, etc.
- Gather, format and post content from our content creators
- Post content and updates to our social media accounts
- Generate and execute ideas to improve the efficiency of our operations and value we deliver to our subscribers
- Availability on nights and weekends (especially during the NFL season) to perform job responsibilities
- Strong interest in fantasy sports contests, including some or all of: season-long (including various formats), DFS, best-ball, etc.
- Ability to execute under time pressure – we have hard deadlines for all of our products in accordance with sports or fantasy sports schedules
- This is a remote position
- Being “available” is important, our timelines can change day to day and we need someone who typically has flexible availability (with access to a computer)
- Skill and experience in copywriting, editing, or email/content/search engine/other marketing are also valued and could lead to additional opportunities within the company
- We’re a small team and we all wear many hats — if you have additional skills that you believe are relevant, let us know
Compensation / Benefits:
- This is a part-time, entry level position. We expect about 10 hours per week of work (with seasonality), but this could vary significantly by candidate. Exact hourly compensation will depend on applicant qualifications.
- Health benefits are not included
- We’re flexible with time-off as long as advance notice is provided
- Relaxed and fun working atmosphere
- Free access to all premium ETR products
- We will support you in any way that we can as you progress in your career – inside or outside of our company