Our main goal is to provide the highest-quality, actionable information you need to win at NBA DFS. It takes a lot of effort to follow the NBA and predict what will happen, and ultimately our job is to make that process easier for you. With that in mind, here is our daily content schedule for the 2020-21 NBA season, which begins December 22 and will have slates nearly every day for the next seven months.
For more information on our product and pricing, head here.
* We use our proprietary algorithm, a unique understanding of player usage, matchups and more to emerge with a fantasy point projection for every player on every slate. These will be for both DraftKings and FanDuel formats. They will be released daily at 3pm ET, updated at 5pm ET and then updated as news breaks from 6pm ET until the last game locks.
DFS TOP PLAYS
* We provide context to the projections, discussing the best plays of the slate with an eye on fragility of role. This article also includes a chart at the bottom with our favorite core options on each site. This article runs roughly two hours before each main slate locks.
* Our team, featuring high stakes NBA DFS professionals Drew Dinkmeyer and Andrew Wiggins, goes live at 5pm ET four days per week. They will go position-by-position, discussing how to attack the slate from both a cash game and tournament perspective. We may make one show per week available publicly on our YouTube Channel.
DINKMEYER’S TOURNAMENT LEVERAGE
* Once per week, Drew Dinkmeyer discusses high-level tournament strategy and applies it to that night’s slate. The idea is to teach subscribers how to improve their NBA tournament play.
* Each weekday, our Mike Gallagher examines all the injuries on the slate and discuss the fallout. Who is out, who is questionable and who benefits. This article typically runs at 1pm ET.
GALLAGHER’S MATCHUPS COLUMN
* Three times per week, our renowned fantasy basketball analyst Mike Gallagher dives deep into the matchups and emerges with 5-10 of the most important nuggets. This article will run Monday, Wednesday and Friday, typically at 1pm ET.
* Our Depth Charts are the industry standard. They continuously update to reflect injuries and the latest rotation changes around the league.
* Four per week, we examine the player props market and emerge with a handful of plays. The idea isn’t to “tout” bets, it’s to show a repeatable process users can replicate on their own. This article is typically released between 3pm and 4pm ET.
* We do not have an optimizer, but we have a special promotion with our friends at FantasyLabs. Click here for more info.