Our main goal is to provide the highest-quality, actionable information you need to win at NBA DFS. It takes a ton of effort and work to follow the NBA and predict what will happen, and ultimately our job is to make that process easier for you. With that in mind, here is our daily content schedule for the 2020-21 NBA season, which began on December 22 and will have slates nearly every day for the next seven months. Subscribers to our in-season package will have access through the NBA Finals.
For more information on our product and pricing, head here.
BELOW IS A GENERIC SAMPLE OF A SCHEDULE. THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON SLATE START TIME AND DAY OF WEEK.
FIRST RUN PROJECTIONS 3PM ET: SEVEN DAYS PER WEEK
* We use our proprietary algorithm, a unique understanding of player usage, matchups and more to emerge with a fantasy point projection for every player on every slate. These will be for both DraftKings and FanDuel formats. We also have full statistical projections. They will be released daily at 3pm ET, updated at 5pm ET and then updated as news breaks from 6pm ET until the last game locks. Our projections run seven days a week.
DFS TOP PLAYS 5PM ET: SEVEN DAYS PER WEEK
* We provide context to the projections, discussing the best plays of the slate with an eye on fragility of role. This article also includes a chart at the bottom with our favorite core options on each site. This article runs roughly two hours before each main slate locks. It runs seven days a week.
LIVE SHOW 5PM ET: FOUR DAYS PER WEEK
* Our team, featuring high stakes NBA DFS professionals Drew Dinkmeyer and Andrew Wiggins, goes live at 5pm ET four days per week. They will go position-by-position, discussing how to attack the slate from both a cash game and tournament perspective. We may make one show per week available publicly on our YouTube Channel.
DINKMEYER’S TOURNAMENT LEVERAGE 5PM ET: ONE DAY PER WEEK
* Once per week, Drew Dinkmeyer discusses high-level tournament strategy and applies it to that night’s slate. The idea is to teach subscribers how to improve their NBA tournament play.
INJURY ANALYSIS 2PM ET: FIVE DAYS PER WEEK
* Each weekday, our Mike Gallagher examines all the injuries on the slate and discuss the fallout. Who is out, who is questionable and who benefits.
GALLAGHER’S MATCHUPS COLUMN 2PM ET: THREE DAYS PER WEEK
* Three times per week (typically Monday, Wednesday, Friday), our renowned fantasy basketball analyst Mike Gallagher dives deep into the matchups and emerges with 5-10 of the most important nuggets.
* Our Depth Charts are the industry standard. They continuously update to reflect injuries and the latest rotation changes around the league.
LEVITAN’S PLAYER PROPS 230PM ET: FOUR DAYS PER WEEK
* Four times per week, we examine the player props market and emerge with a handful of plays. The idea isn’t to “tout” bets, it’s to show a repeatable process users can replicate on their own. This article is typically released between 2pm and 4pm ET. The lines will move quickly, so be sure you have push notifications turned on for our Twitter.
GALLAGHER’S 3-BALL 6AM ET: FIVE DAYS PER WEEK
* Five days per week, Mike Gallagher spends 10-15 minutes discussing the most important fantasy happenings around the league. You can find this on our free YouTube channel.
* We do not have an optimizer, but we have a special partnership with our friends at FantasyLabs. Click here for more info. And click here for Drew Dinkmeyer’s free look at how to use an NBA optimizer correctly.