Many of our customers have asked for a product to build lineups for DFS. We’re big believers in being good at what we know, which is content and analysis, and letting others focus on what they do best.
With that in mind, we’re thrilled to announce that ETR subscribers who purchase the FantasyLabs Optimizer through our sign-up page will be able to use the Labs’ lineup builder with ETR’s player and ownership projections.
IMPORTANT: For information on the NBA Optimizer, click here.
IMPORTANT 2: If you are an existing FantasyLabs NFL optimizer add-on subscriber, you can switch to NBA while retaining NFL access at no additional cost. Click here to make the switch.
In the Lineup Builder you will be able to:
* Have both ETR and FantasyLabs player projections preloaded
* Use Adam Levitan’s Ownership Projections
* Optimize up to 150 lineups
* Create rules (such as stacking) and groups of players to play together or not play at all
* Export lineups easily to DFS sites
About Fantasy Labs: Now part of the Action Network, FantasyLabs was co-founded in 2015 by DFS players Peter Jennings (CSURam88) and Jonathan Bales. They remain an industry leader in developing DFS tools actually used by the best players in the world.
Here’s our Adam Levitan with a video tutorial on how to use the optimizer:
Editor’s Note: Before using FantasyLabs’ Optimizer for NFL DFS, we highly recommend watching this screencast from Drew Dinkmeyer. He walks through his entire process, showing how to mass multi enter thoughtfully and correctly.
Additional Info and Price:
* The Lineup Builder is just $30/month, and covers the NFL only. If you’re interested in upgrading to other sports, those options are available to you once you’ve purchased at FantasyLabs.
* ETR will create content highlighting tips and best practices for using FantasyLabs’ products. If you have any suggestions for content, please let us know!
* Please note: this is a product developed and supported by another company. For customer support and product questions, please contact FantasyLabs directly at [email protected]