Our Draft Kit is overflowing with the resources you need to win your league. At a high level, we have rankings for nearly every fantasy basketball format and content around those rankings to provide you with additional context. The goal of this page is to ensure all subscribers can find everything easily and quickly. If you haven’t yet purchased our Draft Kit, click here.
Editor’s Note: Our Draft Kit includes everything you need to get ready for your fantasy basketball draft. Mike Gallagher’s rankings, sleepers, busts and tons more. It’s just $29.99. The Draft Kit is free if you purchase our full-season package. Click here for details.
* Mike Gallagher’s Top 150 – Mike ranks his top 150 players for category-based leagues to help you crush your draft. The Top-150 will include positional ranks and tiers with notes on all of the 150 players, and it will be updated continuously.
* Gallagher’s Top 150 Change Log – There will be a lot of tweaks in this ultra-short offseason, so this will be a running list of Gallagher’s Top-150 changes and the thought process behind them.
* 8-category Top 200 Rankings — Our Top-200 rankings for 8-category leagues aka ones which do not include turnovers. These are based on our season-long projections.
* 9-category Top 200 Rankings — Our Top-200 rankings for 9-category leagues aka ones which include turnovers. These are based on our season-long projections.
* Underdog Fantasy Top 200 Rankings — Our Top-200 rankings for Underdog’s Best Ball format. Best ball leagues are draft only — there are no adds, drops, trades or in-season managing.
* Points League Top 200 Rankings — Our Top-200 rankings for points leagues. These are based on our season-long projections.
* Gallagher’s Sleepers and Undervalued – Mike’s favorite players to take in the second half of your draft and input on when you should pounce on possible options who may be highly coveted by your opponents.
* Gallagher’s Deep Sleepers – Mike’s favorite players to wrap up your draft in deep leagues.
* Gallagher’s Shy Away 30 – Mike’s list of players to avoid at their cost in fantasy drafts.
* Gallagher: Exploiting the Default Rankings (ESPN) – Mike looks at the default rankings in the ESPN draft applet, and summarizes which players are too high, too low, and desirable players way down in the rankings.
* Gallagher: Exploiting the Default Rankings (Yahoo!) – Mike breaks down the rankings on Y! to give you an edge on where you can target some players, and some others you can fade at projected cost.
* Gallagher’s Perfect Draft – When we get a better idea of ADP, Mike gives you a blueprint of how to go through your draft with an emphasis on where to target guys and possible early-round guys who will pair nicely together.
* High Stakes Team Review – Drew Dinkmeyer and Mike Gallagher are drafting a high stakes team, and we’ll recap how it went with plenty of takeaways.
* Depth Charts – Our depth charts will be updated every day in training camp with notes on all the rotation tweaks during preseason games or from coaching staff quotes.
* Underdog Best Ball Rankings – Underdog Fantasy introduced NBA best ball in November, and our NBA team created a set of rankings for their drafts.