The COVID-19 pandemic injected unprecedented uncertainty into the sports world. The good news is recent momentum in other sports and statements from governors have left us confident the NFL will play a full 2020 season. That said, it’s important to us to have transparent and fair policies. Below you will find how we will be handling various situations. For other questions, feel free to contact our support.
DRAFT KIT POLICY
* If the 2020 NFL season is canceled, 2020 Draft Kit subscribers will receive our 2021 Draft Kit for free.
* If the 2020 NFL season is delayed, we will continue to keep our Draft Kit updated and fresh until whenever Week 1 starts.
* If at least six weeks of the 2020 NFL season are played, Draft Kit sales are final. If less than six weeks are played, 2020 Draft Kit subscribers will receive our 2021 Draft Kit at a discounted rate.
* We don’t offer cash refunds on Draft Kit purchases.
IN-SEASON PRODUCT POLICY
* If the 2020 NFL season is canceled, 2020 In-Season subscribers will receive our full 2021 In-Season subscription for free.
* If the 2020 NFL season is delayed but plays in full, In-Season subscribers will receive access whenever the season begins.
* Our content covers 21 weeks of football: 17 regular season weeks plus four playoff weeks. If at least 17 weeks of the total 2020 NFL season are played, In-Season subscription sales are final. If less than 17 weeks are played, credits will be applied to 2021 In-Season subscriptions on a tiered prorated basis. For example, if only 14 weeks of football are played, you will be credited with a discount for three weeks off your 2021 subscription.
* We don’t offer cash refunds on In-Season subscriptions.
As new products for 2020 are announced, we will update this page with policies specific to those products.