Evan Silva is always tweaking his industry-leading Top 150 to reflect news, injuries, and his own research. This log will stay updated until Week 1.
*Change Log is updated daily by Evan Silva. Changes listed below are examples of what is included in this article.*
* Upgraded Josh Allen from overall QB3 to QB1, bypassing Lamar Jackson (now QB2) and Patrick Mahomes (QB3). I’m banking on Buffalo’s immense offensive continuity and Allen’s perennial improvement in forecasting him to repeat as fantasy’s top-scoring quarterback.
* Correspondingly, moved Stefon Diggs (now overall WR2) ahead of DeAndre Hopkins (WR3).
* Dropped Diontae Johnson from overall WR26 to WR28, placing him behind Tee Higgins (now WR26) and Robby Anderson (WR27) after writing Steelers Fantasy Preview.
* Raised Chase Claypool from WR35 to WR33, surpassing Jerry Jeudy and Courtland Sutton. This is a bet on Claypool’s dominant talent overcoming Pittsburgh’s offensive limitations.
* Hiked Austin Ekeler from No. 12 to No. 8 overall
We've created the best Draft Kit on the internet.
Our fantasy football Draft Kit was created to prepare you with the highest-quality resources to help you win your league.
Our team of analysts, led by Evan Silva and Adam Levitan, create unmatched content and rankings to make sure you’re ready for draft day. While our Draft Kit is built for competitive fantasy players, we’ve made it fun and easy to consume.
If you aren’t satisfied with our Draft Kit for any reason, just email us within 48 hours of purchase and we’ll provide a full refund.Full Draft Kit Overview » Already a subscriber? Log In