Evan Silva is always tweaking his industry-leading Top 150 to reflect news, injuries, and his own research. This log will stay updated until Week 1.
*Change Log is updated daily by Evan Silva. Changes listed below are examples of what is included in this article.*
* Upgraded Josh Allen from overall QB3 to QB1, bypassing Lamar Jackson (now QB2) and Patrick Mahomes (QB3). I’m banking on Buffalo’s immense offensive continuity and Allen’s perennial improvement in forecasting him to repeat as fantasy’s top-scoring quarterback.
* Correspondingly, moved Stefon Diggs (now overall WR2) ahead of DeAndre Hopkins (WR3).
* Dropped Diontae Johnson from overall WR26 to WR28, placing him behind Tee Higgins (now WR26) and Robby Anderson (WR27) after writing Steelers Fantasy Preview.
* Raised Chase Claypool from WR35 to WR33, surpassing Jerry Jeudy and Courtland Sutton. This is a bet on Claypool’s dominant talent overcoming Pittsburgh’s offensive limitations.
* Hiked Austin Ekeler from No. 12 to No. 8 overall