Each week of the NFL season our rankings and projections will be released on the same schedule.
* Wednesday 10am ET: Defense vs. Position Rankings — We use data, tape and personnel to determine how each NFL defense ranks vs. every fantasy position. We consider this essential info for DFS, but also useful for trades, start/sit decisions and waiver wire considerations in season-long.
* Wednesday Noon ET: ETR’s Rest of Season Top 150 — We rank the Top 150 fantasy football players as if we were drafting today. Factors in injuries, schedule, byes and usage trends.
* Wednesday 10pm ET: Pat Thorman’s Rankings — Pat has finished in the top-10 of FantasyPros’ accuracy competition rankings in four of the last six years. He ranks every viable player at every position each week. These rankings will stay updated until kickoff Sunday. Non-, Half-, and Full-PPR all available.
* Wednesday 11pm ET: Projections — Our first run of projections for DraftKings, Fanduel and season-long. These will update again on Friday night and for the final time on Sunday morning.
* Friday 11pm ET: DFS Top Plays — Our favorite core and cash options for the main slate in DFS, sorted by position and by best value. Here’s an example from last season. This page will stay updated right until lock on Sundays.