One of our goals is to keep our content organized, actionable and fluff-free. With that in mind, we’re excited to reveal what will be in our 2020 In-Season Package.
* Please note this is not a complete schedule — we will be announcing more additions over the course of the summer.
* Also note that all content below is behind the In-Season Package paywall unless it’s designated as “free.”
Editor’s Note: Our 2020 Early Bird Package is EXPIRES on July 8! It’s $199.99 for access to our Draft Kit plus our In-Season Package. It also comes with a $25 coupon to use at FFPC. This will be our best deal of the season, by far.
(NEW) * 11am ET: Adam Levitan Cash Lineup Review (Free) — Adam reveals his DFS cash-game lineup from the previous week, regardless of results. He goes in-depth on key decisions, rationale and results. Here’s an example from last season.
* 2pm ET: ETR Showdown Package for MNF — Everything you need to get ready for the Monday Night Football Showdown slate on DraftKings. DFS write-up, ownership projections, trends, historical data, roster construction and more.
* 3pm ET: Andrew Wiggins High Stakes Review Video — Andrew, aka Makisupa on DFS sites, plays all the highest-stakes DFS games on both Fanduel and DraftKings. This screencast walks through his lineups as well as the other best players in the world, highlighting notable strategy and decisions. Here’s an example from last season.
* 11am ET: ETR’s Waiver Wire Analysis — Our comprehensive examination of how season-long players should be attacking their waiver wire each week. Includes suggested FAAB bids and streaming options. In the second half of the season, we’ll add a “preparing for the fantasy playoffs” section. Here’s an example from last season.
(NEW) * 3pm ET: Adam Levitan solo pod (Free) — Adam reviews the week in DFS from both a cash and GPP perspective, reflecting on big-picture lessons. He also takes the wildly popular listener questions on topics ranging from game selection to relationships. You can find all our free podcasts here.
(NEW) * 4pm ET: Ryan Reynolds’ Awards Betting Analysis — Futures markets are typically quite soft and that’s especially true for awards. Ryan will examine the current markets for MVP, DPOY, ROY, Coach of Year.
* 6pm ET: Josh Hermsmeyer’s Air Yards Buy Low Model — Josh, an accomplished data scientist who writes about football for fivethirtyeight.com, releases his model. The goal is to pinpoint pass-catchers on the brink of spiked weeks through Air Yards and others factors. Here’s an example from last season.
NOTE: The model runs Week 3 through Week 17, as there isn’t enough data for a Week 1 or 2 model.
(NEW) * 6pm ET: Adam Levitan’s Putting the Buy Low Model in Context — Adam digests the Air Yards Buy Low Model, contextualizing the data for injuries, game flow and projected ownership in DFS tournaments.
* 9pm ET: Evan Silva and Adam Levitan team-by-team podcast – Evan and Adam go team-by-team through all 32 franchises, highlighting important takeaways from the previous week’s action. One conference will be free each week and the other will be available through our subscriber-only RSS feed.
(NEW) * 10am ET: ETR’s Rest of Season rankings — Each week until the fantasy playoffs, we rank the top-200 skill players for the rest of season for season-long players. This factors in byes, injuries and trends. Ideal for evaluating season-long trades.
* 10am ET: Pat Thorman’s Snaps/Pace analysis — More plays means more opportunities for fantasy points. Pat is the industry leader in evaluating trends around no-huddle and pace to project fast or slow games. Here’s an example from last season.
* 10am ET: Dwain McFarland’s Utilization Trends — Examining how players are used rather than a traditional box score is a key to fantasy football. Dwain dives deep on snaps counts, slot percentage, routes run per drop backup, pass-down usage and more to determine actual opportunity. Here’s an example from last season.
(NEW) * 10am ET: ETR’s Defense vs. Position rankings — We use data, tape and personnel to determine how each NFL defense ranks vs every fantasy position. We consider this essential info for DFS, but also useful for trades, start/sit decsions and waiver wire considerations in season-long.
* 10pm ET: Pat Thorman’s Rankings — Pat has finished in the top-10 of FantasyPros’ accuracy competition rankings in four of the last six years. He ranks every viable player at every position each week. These rankings will stay updated until kickoff Sunday.
* 11pm ET: Adam Levitan’s DFS Ownership Projections First Run — In large-field DFS tournaments, knowing what our opponents will do is extremely important. Adam has his finger on the pulse of the industry and has been projecting ownership for the last four years. These projections for Sunday main slate are updated Friday night and again on Sunday morning as news breaks.
* 2pm ET: ETR Showdown Package for TNF — Everything you need to get ready for the Thursday Night Football Showdown slate on DraftKings. Ownership projections, trends, historical data, roster construction and more.
(NEW) * 5pm ET: Adam Levitan’s Cheap WR Volume — Adam combs the main slate and discusses the best WR values under $5000 on DraftKings and under $6000 on Fanduel.
* 6pm ET: Evan Silva’s Matchups Column — The gold standard for football writing on the internet. Evan thoroughly dissects every situation and skill player in every game of the week, using a combination of data, news, tape-watching and advanced statistics. Useful for season-long, DFS, props and sports betting. Here’s an example from last season.
* 6pm ET: Brandon Thorn’s OL/DL Mismatches — Brandon is an offensive and defensive line evaluation specialist. Each week, he examines each game and emerges with the biggest mismatches to help us with our D/ST and QB selections. This unique analysis has a far greater impact on the outcome of NFL games than public perception. Here’s an example from last season.
In addition, Brandon will adding in-season, weekly rankings of both offensive lines and pass-rush units this season. These will be adjusted for injuries and level of play.
* 1pm ET: Audio Reading of Silva’s Full Matchups Column — If you prefer to have Silva’s Matchups read to you rather than read it yourself, we have you covered. The audio version will be available through our subscriber-only RSS feed.
(NEW) * 7pm ET: Drew Dinkmeyer’s GPP Report — Our deep dive on large-field GPP strategy for the week. Correlations, groups, ownership leverage, contrarian plays and much more. Drew has established himself as one of the game’s most successful and thoughtful GPP players, racking up a dozen 6-figure scores and a Milly Maker win in his career.
* 9pm ET: Establish The Show — Evan, Adam, Andrew and Drew Dinkmeyer go game-by-game through the main slate. They touch on every viable DFS play for both cash games and tournaments. This show will be streamed live and also available afterward for video replay and/or audio download. Here’s an example from last season.
* 11pm ET: ETR’s DFS Top Plays — Our favorite core and cash options for the main slate in DFS, sorted by position and by best value. Here’s an example from last season.
* 11am ET: Adam Levitan’s Player Props I Bet — Adam gives the thought process behind the NFL player props he’s taken for the week. The idea is to help readers develop a process for betting player props on their own. Here’s an example from last season.
* 1145am ET: Evan Silva and Adam Levitan Last-Minute Live Stream — Evan and Adam have the final word on any late news, injuries, inactives, changes in outlook, weather and lineup constructions.
* 3pm ET: ETR Showdown Package SNF — Everything you need to get ready for the Sunday Night Football Showdown slate on DraftKings. DFS write-up, ownership projections, trends, historical data, roster construction and more.