About Our Preseason DFS Package
Establish The Run was created by Evan Silva and Adam Levitan with the goal of giving subscribers the most intelligent, thorough, timely and accurate football analysis on the internet.
Our Preseason DFS (Daily Fantasy Sports) package is designed to educate and inform users competing in — you guessed it — preseason DFS. Our content in this package will be powered by Evan Silva, Adam Levitan and Sean Newsham. All three have been grinding preseason DFS for the last four seasons and specialize in tracking the lesser-known players who are the keys to August football.
Why Preseason DFS?
Prior to daily fantasy, there was no realistic way to play fantasy football ahead of the season. Most star players hardly see the field, playing time is unpredictable week to week, and many players who won’t have a major role in the upcoming season see extended action. However, the day-to-day nature of DFS makes playing fantasy football a realistic option during August.
Points to consider:
- Following the action through training camp and preseason games will better prepare you for your season-long draft and DFS action in the fall. There is a lot to learn from usage and performance in these games.
- There isn’t very much reliable information about Preseason DFS. It is not easy to follow all of the news leading up to each game. This creates an opportunity for the informed player to be far more ahead of the competition than during the regular season.
It is because of these two points, as well as our love of playing the games ourselves, that we decided to create a special package for Preseason DFS at Establish The Run.
In our Preseason DFS package you will find:
- An article with tiers and player notes for every slate.
- A live 45-60 minute slate breakdown show leading up to lock featuring Silva, Levitan and Newsham. These shows will air for each slate with three or more games.
- A sheet highlighting each team’s preseason depth chart with playing time expectations for every slate.
When will we launch Preseason DFS content?
How much does it cost?
Why is this content $60?
It takes a lot of effort and expense to create this content, and there is a smaller audience of potential customers compared to the regular season. It wouldn’t be financially viable to offer this content at a lower price.