One of our goals is to keep our content organized, actionable and fluff-free. With that in mind, we’re excited to reveal what will be in our 2021 In-Season Product. This product covers Week 1 through the Super Bowl. This is NOT a complete schedule yet — we will have more content announcements soon. If you haven’t subscribed yet, click here.
* Please note that all content below is premium and part of our “In-Season NFL Subscription” unless noted as “free.”
Editor’s Note: Our Bundle Package is live and by far our best deal. It combines our Draft Kit ($34.99 normal price) with our In-Season Package (everything you see below, $219.99 normal price) for $229.99. Click here to sign up for the sharpest season-long and DFS content in the industry.
* 11am ET: Adam Levitan DFS Cash Lineup Review (Free) — Adam reveals the results his DFS cash-game lineup from the previous week, regardless of results. He goes in-depth on key decisions, rationale and outcome. Here is an example from last season.
* 2pm ET: ETR Showdown Package for MNF — Everything you need to get ready for the Monday Night Football Showdown slate on DraftKings. DFS write-up, projections for every player, ownership projections, trends, historical data, roster construction and more. Here is an example from last season.
* 10pm ET: Drew Dinkmeyer and Mike Leone DFS Tournament Review (NEW) — Two of the best DFS GPP players in the game look back at the previous week’s slate. Who were the best tournament plays based on ownership and projection? How is the field changing their strategy? What can we learn?
* 11am ET: ETR’s Waiver Wire Analysis — Our comprehensive examination of how season-long players should be attacking their waiver wire each week, led by Ryan Reynolds. Includes suggested FAAB bids and streaming options. In the second half of the season, we’ll add a “preparing for the fantasy playoffs” section. Here is an example from last season.
* 3pm ET: Adam Levitan solo pod (Free) — Adam reviews the week in DFS from both a cash and GPP perspective, reflecting on big-picture lessons. He also takes the wildly popular listener questions on topics ranging from game selection to relationships. You can find all our free podcasts here.
* 5pm ET: Ryan Reynolds’ Awards Betting Analysis — Futures markets are typically quite soft and that’s especially true for awards. With input from the ETR Team, Ryan will examine the current markets for MVP, DPOY, ROY, Coach of Year. Here is an example from last season.
NOTE: This column runs bi-weekly.
* 9pm ET: Evan Silva and Adam Levitan team-by-team podcasts (Free) – Evan and Adam go team-by-team through all 32 franchises, highlighting important takeaways from the previous week’s action.
* 11pm ET: Josh Hermsmeyer’s Air Yards Buy Low Model — Josh, an accomplished data scientist who writes about football for fivethirtyeight.com, releases his model. The goal is to pinpoint pass-catchers on the brink of spiked weeks through Air Yards and others factors. This includes context on the model from Adam Levitan. Here’s an example from last season. Note: The model debuts in Week 3 as it needs two weeks to gather data.
* 10am ET: Pat Thorman’s Snaps/Pace analysis — More plays means more opportunities for fantasy points. Pat is the industry leader in evaluating trends around no-huddle and pace to project fast or slow games. Here is an example from last season.
* 10am ET: ETR’s Defense vs. Position rankings — We use data, tape and personnel to determine how each NFL defense ranks vs every fantasy position. We consider this essential info for DFS, but also useful for trades, start/sit decisions and waiver wire considerations in season-long.
NOTE: This article begins ahead of Week 3 as our model needs two weeks of data to run.
* 11am ET: Adam Levitan’s Putting the Buy Low Model in Context — Adam digests the Air Yards Buy Low Model, contextualizing the data for injuries, game flow and projected ownership in DFS tournaments. See above for more on Hermsmeyer’s Buy Low Model.
* Noon ET: ETR’s Rest of Season rankings — Each week until the fantasy playoffs, we rank the top-150 skill players for the rest of season for season-long players. This factors in byes, injuries and trends. Ideal for evaluating season-long trades.
NOTE: This article ends in Week 13.
* 2pm ET: Rest of Season Top 150 Podcast (Free) — Adam Levitan, Mike Leone and Mark Dankenbring discuss the newly released Rest of Season rankings. This is available on YouTube or anywhere podcasts are found.
* 10pm ET: Pat Thorman’s Rankings — Pat has finished in the top-10 of FantasyPros’ accuracy competition rankings in six of the last eight years. He ranks every viable player at every position each week. These rankings will stay updated until kickoff Sunday.
* 11pm ET: Adam Levitan’s DFS Ownership Projections First Run — In large-field DFS tournaments, knowing what our opponents will do is extremely important. Adam has his finger on the pulse of the industry and has been projecting ownership for the last five years. These projections are for Sunday main slate on DraftKings and FanDuel. They are updated Friday night and again on Sunday morning as news breaks.
* 11pm ET: Fantasy Point Projections for Every Player — We use math, a unique understanding of player usage, matchups and more to emerge with a fantasy point projection for every player. These will be for both DraftKings, FanDuel, AND Yahoo (new!) formats. They will also be viewable by slate. They will update on Friday nights and again on Sunday mornings.
New this year: Floor and ceiling projections for each player.
* 2pm ET: Evan Silva and Adam Levitan Betting Show (FREE, YouTube & Podcast) — Silva and Levitan discuss the betting landscape for the week, both sides and totals, while sharing any angles they see.
* 2pm ET: ETR Showdown Package for TNF — Everything you need to get ready for the Thursday Night Football Showdown slate on DraftKings. Ownership projections, trends, historical data, projections for every player, roster construction and more.
* 5pm ET: Adam Levitan’s Cheap WR Volume — Adam combs the main slate and discusses the best WR values under $5000 on DraftKings and under $6000 on Fanduel. Here is an example from last season.
* 6pm ET: Evan Silva’s Matchups Column — The gold standard for football writing on the internet. Evan thoroughly dissects every situation and skill player in every game of the week, using a combination of data, news, tape-watching and advanced statistics. Useful for season-long, DFS, props and sports betting. Here is an example from last season.
* 6pm ET: Brandon Thorn’s OL/DL Mismatches — Brandon is an offensive and defensive line evaluation specialist. Each week, he examines each game and emerges with the biggest mismatches to help us with our D/ST and QB selections. This unique analysis has a far greater impact on the outcome of NFL games than public perception. Here is an example from last season.
In addition, Brandon includes weekly 32-team rankings of both offensive lines and pass-rush units this season. These will be adjusted for injuries and level of play.
* 6:30pm ET: Thursday Night Football Showdown YouTube Show (Free) — Our team sits down to discuss Thursday Night Football from a single-game DFS perspective. They will discuss both overarching strategy for the slate and individual player outlooks.
* 11am ET: GPP Game Scores (NEW) — We use our player projections and our projected ownership in conjunction with an understanding of game environments to emerge with the best games to attack for GPPs.
* 1pm ET: Audio Reading of Silva’s Full Matchups Column — If you prefer to have Silva’s Matchups read to you rather than read it yourself, we have you covered. The audio version will be available through our subscriber-only RSS feed.
* 7pm ET: Drew Dinkmeyer’s GPP Leverage — Our deep dive on large-field GPP strategy for the week. Correlations, groups, ownership leverage, contrarian plays and much more. Drew has established himself as one of the game’s most successful and thoughtful GPP players, racking up a dozen 6-figure scores and a Milly Maker win in his career. NOTE: Ends after Week 7
* 7pm ET: Establish The Show — Evan, Adam and Andrew Wiggins go position-by-position through the main slate. They touch on every viable DFS play for both cash games and tournaments. This show will be streamed live and also available afterward for video replay and/or audio download. Here’s an example from last season.
* 10pm ET: Adam Levitan’s Player Props I Bet — Adam gives the thought process behind the NFL player props he’s taken for the week. The idea is to help readers develop a process for betting player props on their own. Here’s an example from last season. This year, we are expanding our props coverage to attack openers and generate more plays. If you’re interested, be sure you’re in the props channel of our Discord. For more on our props coverage, click here.
* 11pm ET: ETR’s DFS Top Plays — Our favorite core and cash options for the main slate in DFS, sorted by position and by best value. Here’s an example from last season. This page will stay updated right until lock on Sundays.
* 10am ET: Drew Dinkmeyer and Mike Leone Establish The Million DFS GPP Show — Drew and Mike are two of the most successful DFS tournament players in the world. On this show, they’ll analyze the slate from a large-field GPP perspective, discussing optimal strategies and players with an emphasis on ownership and correlation. This show will be streamed live and also available for replay.
* 2pm ET: Written Podcast Summaries (NEW) — We know you might not have enough time to watch Establish The Show, Establish The Million and our Team-by-Team podcasts. So our team will compile a written summary of the shows, highlighting key points and takeaways.
* 10am ET: Wake and Rake with Andrew Wiggins and Mike Leone — Nosebleed stakes pros Andrew Wiggins and Mike Leone talk final DFS decisions. After they’ve been building lineups and working through the projections, they reveal where they’ve found leverage and where projections are fragile.
* 1145am ET: Evan Silva and Adam Levitan Last-Minute Live Stream — Evan and Adam have the final word on any late news, injuries, inactives, changes in outlook, weather and lineup constructions. They also take as many listener questions as possible from the chat.
* Noon ET: Final Run of Player Projections, Ownership Projections and Top Plays — We keep our core DFS content up to date right until lock. See the descriptions above on these topics for more.
* 3pm ET: ETR Showdown Package SNF — Everything you need to get ready for the Sunday Night Football Showdown slate on DraftKings. DFS write-up, ownership projections, trends, historical data, roster construction and more.
* 6pm ET: Tilt Space YouTube Show (free) — Join Mike Leone, Peter Overzet and Joe Holka as they sweat out the final hours of the slate. They’ll either be tilting losses or celebrating wins.