- Bengals – LSU quarterback Joe Burrow
Quick turnaround potential with Burrow, A.J. Green, Joe Mixon, Tyler Boyd, and John Ross.
- Redskins – Ohio State edge rusher Chase Young
This year’s premier pass rusher completes Redskins underrated defensive front.
- Dolphins (Trade Up) – Georgia offensive tackle Andrew Thomas
Fins use league-most ammunition to land left tackle, then quarterback of future later.
- Giants – Iowa offensive tackle Tristan Wirfs
I think G-Men are locked in on a tackle here: Wirfs, Jedrick Wills, or Andrew Thomas.
- Lions (Trade Down) – Auburn defensive tackle Derrick Brown
326-pound man child lends credibility to NFL’s weakest interior defensive line.
- Chargers – Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa
Bolts can drop Tagovailoa into ideal environment with year to learn behind Tyrod Taylor.
- Panthers – Ohio State cornerback Jeff Okudah
No-brainer pick for defense-deficient Carolina after James Bradberry’s departure.
- Cardinals – Alabama offensive tackle Jedrick Wills
Arizona shores up right tackle after trotting out swinging-gate Justin Murray last year.
- Falcons (Trade Up) – Florida cornerback C.J. Henderson
Twitched-up Henderson starts day one in Atlanta’s barely-there secondary.
- Broncos (Trade Up) – Alabama wide receiver Henry Ruggs
With 4.27 jets, Ruggs is perfect complement to established No. 1 WR Courtland Sutton.
- Jets – Louisville offensive tackle Mekhi Becton
Gang Green’s needs are many, but none more so than protecting Sam Darnold.
- Raiders – Oklahoma wide receiver CeeDee Lamb
Updated 3-WR set: Lamb, Tyrell Williams, and Hunter Renfrow. Darren Waller at tight end.
- 49ers – Alabama wide receiver Jerry Jeudy
Jeudy’s separation skills would add new dimension to Kyle Shanahan’s attack.
- Dolphins (Trade Up) – Oregon quarterback Justin Herbert
Fins use portion of 14-pick arsenal to move up for quarterback of the future.
- Browns (Trade Down) – Clemson linebacker Isaiah Simmons
Browns trade for Trent Williams and end Simmons’ somewhat surprising slide.
- Jaguars (Trade Down) – South Carolina defensive tackle Javon Kinlaw
Various medical concerns push this interior dominator into the middle teens.
- Cowboys – LSU edge rusher K’Lavon Chaisson
Inconsistent pass rush was fatal flaw of the Cowboys’ 2019 defense.
- Bucs (Trade Down) – USC offensive tackle Austin Jackson
Bucs have a small window to win and need to keep Tom Brady upright.
- Raiders – Clemson cornerback A.J. Terrell
Raiders reunite Terrell with college teammate Trayvon Mullen to solidify longtime weakness.
- Jaguars – Utah State quarterback Jordan Love
Love poses high-ceiling competition for 2019 sixth-round pick Gardner Minshew.
- Eagles – LSU wide receiver Justin Jefferson
This year’s cleanest WR prospect starts in slot between Alshon Jeffery and DeSean Jackson.
- Vikings – Utah cornerback Jaylon Johnson
Johnson and Mike Hughes team up to succeed Xavier Rhodes and Trae Waynes.
- Patriots – Boise State offensive lineman Ezra Cleveland
The Pats trade Joe Thuney and replace him with pass-pro extraordinaire Cleveland.
- Saints – LSU linebacker Patrick Queen
Saints keep Queen in Louisiana with Kiko Alonso rehabbing ACL and A.J. Klein gone to Buffalo.
- Vikings – Penn State edge rusher Yetur Gross-Matos
Vikings seek to repair pass defense with first-round picks at corner and outside rusher.
- Dolphins – Michigan center Cesar Ruiz
Miami emerges from round one with its left tackle, quarterback, and center of the future.
- Seahawks — Alabama safety Xavier McKinney
Seahawks’ middle-of-field defense is aging and headed for near-term transition.
- Ravens – Oklahoma linebacker Kenneth Murray
Highly athletic with off-the-charts intangibles, Murray fills need and fits Ravens’ culture.
- Titans – Georgia offensive tackle Isaiah Wilson
Colossal presence at 6-foot-7, 350 replaces Jack Conklin at right tackle.
- Packers – Baylor WR Denzel Mims
Kenny Golladay lookalike is exciting bookend for do-it-all No. 1 WR Davante Adams.
- 49ers – LSU cornerback Kristian Fulton
Richard Sherman is 32, and San Francisco’s right cornerback spot is a revolving door.
- Chiefs – TCU defensive tackle Ross Blacklock
Up-field penetrator clears runway for Chiefs to trade franchise-tagged DT Chris Jones.