These are my updated Top-150 fantasy football rankings. They are based on 0.5-PPR scoring with leans toward full-point PPR, which has become fantasy’s most popular format.
These rankings are fluid and subject to constant change and will undoubtedly adjust based on forthcoming news and notes. But I think this Top 150 provides a solid foundation for us to use at our drafts.
Last Updated: May 10th at 9:45pm ET
1. Jonathan Taylor (RB1) – True franchise running back has scored 28 TDs in last 23 games.
2. Christian McCaffrey (RB2) – Injuries adding up but overall RB1 upside each week he plays.
3. Derrick Henry (RB3) – Foundation of Titans’ offense has 400+ touches in range of outcomes.
4. Austin Ekeler (RB4) – Has scored 22 TDs last 18 games. Averaged 4.4 catches/game in 2021.
5. Dalvin Cook (RB5) – Expect new Vikings staff to feed Cook in passing game, less on ground.
6. Cooper Kupp (WR1) – Went record-breaking 145/1,947/16 in first season with Matt Stafford.
7. Justin Jefferson (WR2) – Arrow screaming upward as in-house target competition decreases.
8. Aaron Jones (RB6) – Undervalued. Packers’ post-Davante Adams O will run through Jones.
We've created the best Draft Kit on the internet.
Our fantasy football Draft Kit was created to prepare you with the highest-quality resources to help you win your league.
Our team of analysts, led by Evan Silva and Adam Levitan, create unmatched content and rankings to make sure you’re ready for draft day. While our Draft Kit is built for competitive fantasy players, we’ve made it fun and easy to consume.
If you aren’t satisfied with our Draft Kit for any reason, just email us within 48 hours of purchase and we’ll provide a full refund.Full Draft Kit Overview » Already a subscriber? Log In