One of our goals for this fantasy football draft season is to provide as many different rankings as possible. No matter what your league’s format is, we have you covered. Below you’ll find the links to all of our rankings, which continuously update until Week 1.
Our rankings are a combination of Evan Silva’s Top 150 and staff rankings, tailored to certain scoring systems. They rank our Top 300 in each format and include K and D/ST:
- Evan Silva’s Top 150 — Evan Silva’s annual fantasy football rankings. Includes a one-line description of each player’s outlook and a change log.
- Non-PPR Rankings — Leagues which award zero points for a reception. These leagues skew toward touchdowns and quarterbacks.
- Half-PPR Rankings— Leagues which award a half-point for a reception. This format has become standard across the industry.
- Full-PPR Rankings — Leagues which award a full point for a reception. These leagues skew toward wide receivers and pass-catching running backs.
- 2-QB/Superflex Half-PPR Rankings — Leagues which allow QBs in the flex or require two starting quarterbacks. Our data-driven research has shown that these leagues should be handled the same way, by prioritizing QB in the flex.
- 2-QB/Superflex Full-PPR Rankings — Leagues which allow QBs in the flex or require two starting quarterbacks. Our data-driven research has shown that these leagues should be handled the same way, by prioritizing QB in the flex.
- 6 Points for Pass TD Rankings — Leagues which award six points for a passing TD create more separation between QBs. And also more separation between QBs and other positions.
- Full-PPR Auction Values — Our suggested Auction Values for players in Full-PPR leagues. Players with high expected target totals take precedence.
- Half-PPR Auction Values — Our suggested Auction Values in half-point-per-reception leagues.
- Non-PPR Auction Values — Our suggested Auction Values for standard leagues. Players with less upside in the passing game will show better in these rankings.
- 2-QB Auction Values — Our suggested Auction Values in 2-QB formats
Our site-specific rankings reflect the site’s starting lineup requirements, scoring system, and ADP data:
- Top 300 for Underdog Best Ball — Our Top-300 rankings for our recommended fantasy platform for Best Ball contests, Underdog Fantasy.
- Top 300 for DraftKings Best Ball — DraftKings unveiled their best ball product last season. Our experts created a Top-300 list to help you with DK’s format for 2022.
- Underdog Superflex Best Ball — Our Top-300 rankings for our recommended fantasy platform for Best Ball contests, Underdog Fantasy. Superflex format has rapidly gained popularity throughout the fantasy football community and is now a part of the Underdog league lineup.
- FFPC Best Ball — FFPC leagues feature TE-premium scoring, just two starting WR spots, and two flex spots.
- FFPC Superflex Best Ball — Superflex format has rapidly gained popularity throughout the fantasy football community and is now a big part of the FFPC league lineup. Here are our rankings for FFPC’s Superflex format.
- FFPC Slim Best Ball — These rankings are adjusted for the SLIM format, which means 18 rounds and no K or D/ST. They also reflect FFPC’s unique .05 points per passing yard and double-flex starting lineup. These are 1-QB leagues.
- Best Ball 10s — Here are our Top-300 rankings for BestBall 10s. BestBall 10s’ scoring system is full-PPR with four points for a passing TD and six points for a rushing TD. The rosters are nine starters and 11 bench players.
- Drafters Best Ball — Here are our Top-300 rankings for Drafters Best Ball formats.
- Yahoo! Best Ball — Here are our Top-300 rankings for Yahoo’s Best Ball formats. These leagues feature 17 rounds with no D/ST, half-PPR scoring, and a max on RB (6) and WR (8).
- FFPC Managed — FFPC leagues feature TE-premium scoring, just two starting WR spots, and two flex spots.
- NFFC Managed — NFFC leagues skew WR-heavy with a full-PPR format and three starting WR spots. The format is also favorable for QBs with six points for a passing TD and one point per 20 passing yards.
The deepest form of fantasy.
- Dynasty Rankings — Anthony Amico’s extremely thorough examination of Dynasty. Includes contract status and is adjusted for age.
- Dynasty Rookie Rankings — Anthony Amico’s rankings for rookie-only drafts in Dynasty formats.
- 2-QB Dynasty Rankings — Here are our 2-QB Dynasty rankings. Sort by the 2-QB column.
We’ve aggregated Average Draft Position (ADP) reports from the most important markets. Use this data to understand how your rankings differ from the market, so you can construct a draft strategy.
- Redraft — ADP data for season-long leagues, aggregated from five different outlets.
- Best Ball — ADP data for Best Ball leagues, also known as “draft only” leagues. No transactions after the draft.
- Dynasty — ADP data for Dynasty leagues. This report includes both standard leagues and Superflex leagues.