– Separated Vance McDonald, Jared Cook, and David Njoku into their own tier after previously tiering them with O.J. Howard, Evan Engram, and Hunter Henry. My own personal drafts led me in this direction because I wasn’t drafting either of the former three tight ends close to the latter three.
– Dropped Melvin Gordon from RB6 to RB13 based on increasingly-worrisome holdout concern.
– Jumped Austin Ekeler from RB43 to RB39 correspondingly.
– Hiked Kalen Ballage from RB45 to RB40 after he opened Dolphins camp as first-team back.
– Dropped Nick Chubb from RB8 to RB9 after reevaluating/testing my ranks in actual drafts.
– Raised Marquez Valdes-Scantling from WR45 to WR36 as Packers expected clear-cut No. 2 WR.
– Hiked Kerryon Johnson from RB18 to RB12 following Theo Riddick’s release.
– Dumped Golden Tate from WR42 to WR57 following four-game suspension.
– Dropped A.J. Green from WR10 to WR13 after early-camp ankle sprain.
– Dropped A.J. Green from WR13 to WR21 after report of torn ligaments.
– Downgraded Joe Mixon from RB6 to RB8 due to general concern with offense.
– Hiked Tyler Boyd from WR34 to WR26 due to higher ceiling after AJG injury.
– Dropped Ezekiel Elliott from RB2 to RB3 based on holdout risk.
– Dipped A.J. Green from WR21 to WR30 based on further discouraging news.
– Raised Tyler Boyd from WR26 to WR20 correspondingly.
– Dipped Marvin Jones from WR30 to WR36 after testing my rankings in drafts.
– Dipped Derrick Henry from RB15 to RB16 due to protective boot, Taylor Lewan ban.
– Dumped Jarvis Landry from WR27 to WR35 after testing my rankings in drafts.
– Dropped Ben Roethlisberger from QB12 to QB13 after testing my rankings in drafts.
– Hiked Dalvin Cook from RB10 to RB8 after testing my rankings in drafts.
– Dropped Phillip Lindsay from RB23 to RB24 after Theo Riddick signing.
– Dipped Ito Smith from RB49 to RB57 with uncertain grip on Falcons No. 2 RB job.
– Moved A.J. Green from WR29 to WR33 after testing my rankings in drafts.
– Jumped Miles Sanders from RB30 to RB24. Over injury, outplaying competition in camp.
– Removed D’Onta Foreman after he was cut by the Texans.
– Added Giovani Bernard as RB59.
– Dropped James Washington from WR44 to WR53 due to lost ground in camp battle.
– Hiked Duke Johnson from RB65 to RB32 after trade to Texans.
– Correspondingly dropped Lamar Miller from RB31 to RB40.
– Correspondingly raised Nick Chubb from RB10 to RB8.
– Correspondingly hiked Dontrell Hilliard from RB81 to RB57.
– Removed Ito Smith from Top 150.
– Removed Jerick McKinnon from Top 150 after knee setback.
– Correspondingly jumped Matt Breida from RB44 to RB35.
– Dropped Antonio Brown from WR12 to WR15 after turbulent start to Raiders tenure.
– Hiked Jamison Crowder to WR48 after he showed impressive bond with Sam Darnold early in camp/preseason.
– Dipped Keke Coutee (ankle, Duke Johnson acquisition) from WR38 to WR44.
– Flipped Keenan Allen (WR9 to WR10) and Amari Cooper (WR10 to WR9) after clean-sweep review of Top 150.
– Added Ty Montgomery to Top 150 as RB59 amid signs he’s won Jets clear-cut No. 2 RB job.
– Added Jalen Hurd to Top 150 as WR57 with real chance to open year as starter for 49ers.
– Raised Will Fuller from WR32 to WR30 based on so-far healthy camp, Keke Coutee injury.
– Dropped Corey Davis from WR37 to WR41 during clean-sweep review. Worried about targets.
– Swapped Tyler Boyd (WR20 to WR19) with Robert Woods (WR19 to WR20) during clean-sweep review.
– Skyrocketed Tony Pollard from RB54 to RB41 as Ezekiel Elliott‘s holdout intensifies.
– Reshuffled my second QB Tier: Baker Mayfield to QB3, Aaron Rodgers to QB4, Andrew Luck (calf) to QB5.
– Removed Marquise Brown from Top 150 amid complications in recovery from Lisfranc surgery.
– Added Devin Singletary to Top 150 as RB60 with expectation he’ll have an early-season role.
– Hiked Austin Ekeler from RB40 to RB32 as Melvin Gordon‘s holdout intensifies.
– Correspondingly, dropped Melvin Gordon from RB13 to RB23.
– Correspondingly, raised Justin Jackson from RB56 to RB43.
– Raised Jimmy Garoppolo from QB24 to QB20 after testing my rankings in drafts.
– Hiked Jaylen Samuels from RB51 to RB47 after testing my rankings in drafts.
– Skyrocketed Josh Gordon from WR53 to WR26 when he was reinstated.
– Correspondingly, dropped Julian Edelman from WR14 to WR15.
– Correspondingly, removed N’Keal Harry from my Top 150.
– Correspondingly, raised Tom Brady from QB24 to QB19.
– Added John Brown to Top 150 as WR50 as Bills entrenched No. 1 WR.
– Reshuffled Aaron Jones (RB19 to RB15), Derrick Henry (RB15 to RB18), Leonard Fournette (RB17 to RB16), Todd Gurley (RB16 to RB17)
– Bumped Chris Godwin (WR17 to WR16) ahead of Tyler Lockett (WR16 to WR17)
– Flipped Le’Veon Bell (RB7 to RB6) and James Conner (RB6 to RB7) based on increasing confidence in Jets offense.
– Hiked David Montgomery from RB29 to RB21 as it becomes increasingly clear he’s sewn up Bears No. 1 RB job.
– Raised Tevin Coleman from RB31 to RB26 with grip tightened on 49ers lead-back duties.
– Flipped Austin Ekeler (RB32 to RB31) and Darrell Henderson (RB32 to RB31) after testing my rankings in drafts.
– Hiked Justice Hill (RB51 to RB45) and Darwin Thompson (RB57 to RB46) due to impressive camp/preseasons.
– Removed D.K. Metcalf from Top 150 following knee scope.
– Correspondingly, raised David Moore into Top 150 as WR55.
– Raised Lamar Jackson from QB15 to QB11 based on overwhelming reports of training-camp progress.
– Dropped DaeSean Hamilton to WR54 to account for Emmanuel Sanders‘ ahead-of-schedule recovery.
– Flipped Chris Carson (RB19 to RB18) and Derrick Henry (RB18 to RB19) with Carson separating from Rashaad Penny.
– Hiked Darwin Thompson from RB46 to RB37 with increase in first-team reps.
– Correspondingly, dumped Carlos Hyde from RB38 to RB50 due to roster-spot insecurity.
– Dumped Andrew Luck from QB5 to QB11 based on questionable Week 1 availability.
– Correspondingly, dropped T.Y. Hilton from WR11 to WR17.
– Correspondingly, dropped Devin Funchess from WR46 to WR49.
– Adjusted Dede Westbrook from WR46 to WR42 as Jaguars’ locked-in No. 1 WR.
– Removed David Moore from Top 150 after shoulder injury.
– Added Michael Gallup to Top 150 as WR54 due to impressive preseason, Amari Cooper foot concern.
– Moved Vance McDonald (my TE7) into his own tier above Jared Cook, David Njoku, Austin Hooper.
– Reshuffled my Tight End Tier Six due to Jordan Reed concussion, Delanie Walker health, Andrew Luck injury impact on Eric Ebron.
– Dropped Kerryon Johnson from RB12 to RB16 based on preseason RBBC usage with C.J. Anderson and Ty Johnson.
– Dropped Cam Newton from QB7 to QB10 after mid-foot sprain in preseason.
– Raised Austin Ekeler from RB31 to RB28 with Melvin Gordon‘s holdout at standstill.
– Flipped Ezekiel Elliott (RB3 to RB4) and Alvin Kamara (RB4 to RB3) due to Zeke’s holdout.
– Hiked Darren Waller from TE28 to TE22 due to restored health, clear pathway to starting job.
– Inched up Allen Robinson from WR25 to WR23 during clean-sweep review of positional tiers.
– Skyrocketed Duke Johnson from RB33 to RB24 when Lamar Miller went down in preseason.
– In holding pattern on Lamar Miller until we find out extent of injury, but it looked serious. Scratch off cheatsheets for imminent drafts.
– Inched up Will Fuller (WR32 to WR29) and Sammy Watkins (WR33 to WR30) during clean-sweep review.
– Removed Andrew Luck, Devin Funchess, and Parris Campbell from Top 150 due to Luck’s retirement.
– Correspondingly, dumped T.Y. Hilton from WR17 to WR27.
– Correspondingly, lowered Marlon Mack from RB13 to RB19.
– Correspondingly, dumped Eric Ebron from TE13 to TE22 and removed him from Top 150.
– Removed Lamar Miller from Top 150 due to torn ACL/MCL.
– Removed Carlos Hyde from Top 150 with increasing likelihood he will be cut.
– Added Rashard Higgins to Top 150 as WR55 after winning Browns No. 3 WR job.
– Added Tom Brady to Top 150 as QB18 with Josh Gordon reinstated.
– Added Jimmy Graham to Top 150 as TE17 after facing minimal competition in camp.
– Added Greg Olsen to Top 150 as TE18 after healthy training camp/preseason.
– Added Albert Wilson to Top 150 as WR57 after late-camp return to practice coming off hip injury.
– Lowered Marlon Mack from RB19 to RB22 upon further Luck retirement-based consideration.
– Added Tyler Eifert to Top 150 as TE18 after healthy training camp.
– Hiked Dede Westbrook from WR42 to WR35 after testing my rankings in drafts.
– Dropped James White from RB31 to RB33 after testing my rankings in drafts.
– Dropped James Washington from WR50 to WR54 based on nonexistent first-team preseason snaps.
– Hiked Michael Gallup from WR52 to WR46 due to big camp/preseason, Amari Cooper foot concern.
– Raised Tony Pollard from RB41 to RB37 based on dynamite camp/preseason and Ezekiel Elliott‘s continued holdout.
– Added Dare Ogunbowale to Top 150 as RB59. Bucs favorite for passing-down backfield work.
– Removed Jalen Hurd from Top 150 due to ongoing back injury.
– Flipped Ty Montgomery (RB56 to RB55) and Dontrell Hilliard (RB55 to RB56).
– Flipped James Conner (RB7 to RB6) and Le’Veon Bell (RB6 to RB7).
– Flipped Marquez Valdes-Scantling (WR37 to WR36) and A.J. Green (WR36 to WR37) during clean-sweep Top 150 review.
– Hiked Matt Breida from RB36 to RB30 to stay out in front of his fast-rising ADP following Jerick McKinnon‘s latest setback.
– Flipped Justice Hill (RB43 to RB42) and Kalen Ballage (RB42 to RB43) during clean-sweep Top 150 review.
– Skyrocketed Tony Pollard from RB37 to RB28 with Jerry Jones saying Ezekiel Elliott won’t be there in Week 1.
– Removed Dontrell Hilliard from Top 150 amid indications he may lose Browns No. 2 RB job to D’Ernest Johnson.
– Added Gus Edwards to Top 150 as candidate for 9-11 touches per game alongside Justice Hill behind Mark Ingram.
– Dropped Le’Veon Bell from RB7 to RB9 due to slow-start concerns based on usage, early-season schedule.
– Skyrocketed Devin Singletary from RB57 to RB41 following LeSean McCoy‘s release.
– Standing pat on LeSean McCoy in Top 150 for now because I believe he will resurface.
– Reports emerged Saturday of Dallas nearing a long-term extension with Ezekiel Elliott that would return Zeke to the Cowboys’ roster by Week 1. I will keep Zeke at 1.04 in the Top 150 for the foreseeable future. Tony Pollard enters a sort of holding pattern with his fantasy outlook so heavily contingent on Elliott’s status. This has been a difficult situation to predict with so much public posturing by Jerry Jones, but I’m satisfied we never wavered much on Zeke. I’m still keeping Elliott behind Christian McCaffrey, Saquon Barkley, and Alvin Kamara because Elliott missed all of training camp — potentially increasing his injury risk — and could see a bit of a reduced early-season workload after Pollard showed so well in camp and preseason.
– Removed Keke Coutee from Top 150 after Texans acquired Kenny Stills.
– Added Frank Gore to Top 150 as RB54 after Bills cut LeSean McCoy.
– Plummeted Damien Williams from RB11 to RB27 after Chiefs signed LeSean McCoy.
– Skyrocketed LeSean McCoy from RB51 to RB28 as he reunites with Andy Reid in Kansas City.
– Correspondingly, dumped Darwin Thompson from RB39 to RB59.
– Dropped Melvin Gordon from RB25 to RB32 based on continued negativity regarding his early-season availability.
– Correspondingly, hiked Austin Ekeler from RB31 to RB25.
– SEPTEMBER 2
– Removed Trey Burton from Top 150 due to increasing health concerns.