About Our In-Season Content
Establish The Run was created by Evan Silva and Adam Levitan with the goal of giving subscribers the most intelligent, thorough, timely and accurate football analysis on the internet.
Our In-Season Package is designed to inform and prepare subscribers in the most thorough way possible each week. We take the avalanche of news, data and injuries that constantly happens in the NFL and parse it down to what actually matters. While our content is geared toward serious fantasy football players, invested football fans of all kinds will find value in our content.
When will we launch In-Season content? September 3.
How much does it cost? $204.99.
In our In-Season Package you will find:
- Evan Silva’s Matchups Column, the internet’s ultimate breakdown of each game each week. Deeply researched notes on every viable player, situation and team. Released prior to Thursday Night Football each week. Also included is an audio version of the column.
- Friday night show featuring Silva and Adam Levitan going position-by-position through the slate. Watch live on Friday evenings, or watch the replay on video or listen in podcast format.
- Sunday morning live stream featuring Silva and Levitan discussing all the latest news leading up to kickoff.
- Establish The Run’s DFS Plays of the Week.
- Levitan’s DFS Ownership Projections. Predicting ownership levels for every single player on each main slate.
- Exclusive access to Josh Hermsmeyer’s Buy-Low Model, a weekly model which uses air yards to combat recency bias and project spike weeks for pass-catchers.
- Pat Thorman’s Snaps and Pace article, a weekly examination of which teams project to run more plays in a certain matchup than others.
- Andrew Wiggins’ high-stakes lineup review. Professional DFS player “Makisupa” walks users through his process and results via a screencast. Released each Monday.
- DFS “Showdown Analysis,” content providing insights and recommendations for the Thursday, Sunday night, and Monday night primetime DFS one-game contests.
- Levitan’s “Player Props I Bet.” A late-week look at the NFL player prop market with an emphasis on explaining why he made certain bets. This is not touting picks, it’s explaining how he approaches making prop bets.
- Thorman’s Weekly Player Rankings. These can be used for start/sit decisions or factored into a DFS lineup making process.
- Brandon Thorn’s Biggest OL/DL Mismatches. This weekly article walks through mismatches that are notable, with an emphasis on surfacing info that has relevance from a DFS or betting perspective.