Our Draft Kit is overflowing with the content you need to win your league. The goal of this page is to ensure all subscribers can find everything easily and quickly. If you haven’t yet purchased our Draft Kit, click here.
Editor’s Note: Our 2020 Early Bird Package expires July 8! It’s $199.99 for access to our Draft Kit plus our In-Season Package. It also comes with a $25 coupon to use at FFPC. This will be our best deal of the season, by far. It’s a $275 value for $199.99.
* Evan Silva’s Top 150 — An annual tradition. Evan ranks his Top 150 skill players for season-long drafts.
* Silva’s Top 150 Change Log — A running list of Evan’s Top 150 changes and the thought process behind them.
* Tiers of Evan — The optimal way to draft is through tiers. Evan divides 57 QBs, 102 RBs, 117 WRs and 69 TEs into tiers.
* ETR’s Top 300 for FFPC — FFPC uses TE-premium and a double-flex format while requiring owners to start just two WRs. These are our rankings for that specific format. This table also includes constantly updating FFPC average draft position.
* ETR’s Top 300 for NFFC — NFFC uses full-PPR and QB-enhanced scoring. These are our rankings specific for that format. This table also includes constantly updating FFPC average draft position.
* ETR’s Top 300 for 2QB and Superflex — Leagues where owners can start two quarterbacks are becoming increasingly popular. Our research has shown that our rankings for 2QB and Superflex are the same.
* Dynasty Rankings — Dynasty specialist Pat Kerrane uses age, contract status, talent, current situation and more to rank his top 250 players for Dynasty leagues.
* Dynasty Rookie Rankings — Kerrane’s data-driven top 50 for Dynasty Rookie Drafts.
* ETR’s Top 300 Auction Values — Our baseline suggestions for how much each player is worth in an Auction Draft.
* ETR’s Best Ball Rankings — Coming soon.
* Silva’s Team-by-Team Previews — Evan’s deep examination of every team’s fantasy outlook for the season. Includes thoughts on every skill player and the win total. Here’s an example from last year.
* Average Draft Position Reports — Get a grip on what our opponents think of players. Our ADP data comes from real-money sources and is constantly updating. Here is Best Ball ADP, here is Season-Long ADP.
* Silva’s Deep Sleepers — Evan’s favorite later-round picks with an early-June ADP of 180 or later.
* Thorman’s Best Values — Pat Thorman identifies players at all ranges of FFPC drafts who are undervalued.
* Kerrane’s How to Hit on a Late-Round RB — Even if you’re not employing a zero-RB strategy, this is a must-read. Pat uses historical “hit rate” data and explores the type of profiles and players we should be looking at for the RB position.
* Kerrane’s RBs to Target in Rounds 7-10 — Running backs selected in Rounds 4-6 have the same historical hit rate as those selected in Rounds 7-10. But who to target this year? Kerrane uses data-driven criteria to find out.
* Thorman’s Pace Outlook — More snaps means more chances for fantasy points. Pat discusses teams which will either play faster or slower in 2020.
* Kerrane’s 2nd-Year WR Deep Dives — History has repeatedly proven that getting 2nd-year WRs right is a key to fantasy. Kerrane thoroughly examines this year’s class in a three-part series. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.
* Deep Dive: Stacking in Season-Long Fantasy — ETR Director of Analytics Mike Leone uses math to determine how effective stacking is in season-long formats.
* Leone’s Value-Based Stacks — Mike uses our Top-300 rankings to uncover stacks to target in season-long tournaments.
* Brandon Thorn’s Offensive Line Rankings — Coming soon.
* Brandon Thorn’s Defensive Line Pass Rush Rankings — Projecting pressure is incredibly useful for season-long bets, D/ST selections and QB streamers. Brandon ranks every pass-rushing unit from 1-32 and includes his impossible to replicate analysis.
* Silva’s Shy Away — Coming in August. Evan’s annual list of players to avoid at their cost in fantasy drafts. Here’s the 2019 version of this article.
* Levitan’s Abusing the Default Rankings — Coming in August. Adam’s annual look at the default rankings in popular draft applets and how we can exploit them.
* Levitan’s Favorite Fliers — Coming in August. Adam’s annual list of players he’s targeting in the 10th round or later.
* Silva’s Sleepers and Busts — Coming in August. Evan’s annual look at his favorite sleepers and top busts for the upcoming season.
* Silva’s Sneaky Stacks — Stacking in all formats is +EV, but it’s especially true in large-field Best Ball tournaments. Evan identifies undervalued team stacking options. Here’s the 2019 version of this article.
* Levitan’s Optimal Position Allocation — How many players from each position should we select in Best Ball drafts? Adam Levitan uses simulated win-rates to solve for the answer. The Yahoo version is here, FFPC version here.
* Silva’s Best Ball Draft Recap — Evan goes pick-by-pick through a 20-round Best Ball draft he participated in, explaining his thought process.
* Levitan’s Fragile Players in Best Ball — The no-transaction format is unique. Adam identifies players whose fragility of role is not baked into their average draft position.