NOTE: All Draft Kit Pro subscribers will receive a FREE $10 credit at Underdog Fantasy (all Underdog account holders eligible!).
Our 2022 Fantasy Football Draft Kit and Draft Kit Pro are overflowing with the resources you need to win your league. At a high level, we follow everything happening in the NFL and break it down to save you time and effort. We offer rankings for nearly every fantasy football format and create content around those rankings to provide additional context. The goal of this page is to have one place to see everything available in our products. If you want to purchase our Draft Kit, click here.
Draft Kit: Everything you need to dominate your home leagues ($29.99)
Draft Kit Pro: Everything in Draft Kit PLUS Best Ball, Dynasty, and Player Props/Betting (
$49.99 $39.99 after $10 free credit to Underdog Fantasy)
CONTINUOUSLY UPDATING RANKINGS
* Evan Silva’s Top 150 — An annual tradition. Evan ranks his Top 150 skill players for season-long drafts.
* Silva’s Top 150 Change Log — A running list of Evan’s Top-150 changes and the thought process behind them.
* Tiers of Evan — The optimal way to draft is through tiers. Evan divides every fantasy-relevant QB, RB, WR, and TE into tiers.
* Fantasy Football Rankings Hub — A page linking you to all of our rankings and ADP reports.
* ETR’s Top 300 for Full-PPR — Our Top-300 rankings for point-per-reception leagues.
* ETR’s Top 300 for Half-PPR — Our Top-300 rankings for half-point-per-reception leagues.
* ETR’s Top 300 for Non-PPR — Our Top-300 rankings for standard leagues.
* ETR’s Top 300 for FFPC — FFPC uses a TE-premium and double-flex format while requiring owners to start just two WRs. These are our rankings for that specific format. This page also includes constantly updating FFPC average draft position.
* ETR’s Top 300 for NFFC — NFFC uses full-PPR and QB-enhanced scoring. These are our rankings specific for that format. This page also includes constantly updating NFFC average draft position.
* ETR’s Top 300 for 2-QB and Superflex — Leagues where owners can start two quarterbacks are becoming increasingly popular. Our research has shown that our rankings for 2-QB and Superflex are the same.
* ETR’s Top 300 Auction Values (Full-PPR) — Our suggested Auction Values in Full-PPR auction drafts.
* ETR’s Top 300 Auction Values (Half-PPR) — Our baseline suggestions for how much each player is worth in an auction draft.
* ETR’s Top 300 Auction Values (Non-PPR) — Our suggested Auction Values in standard leagues. Players with less upside in the passing game show better in these rankings.
* ETR’s Top 300 Auction Values (2-QB) — Our suggested Auction Values for 2-QB leagues.
* ETR’s Top 300 for 6-point Pass TD — Our rankings for leagues where QBs get a boost via the 6-point per pass TD format.
* ETR’s D/ST Tiers — Who will be ETR’s top-ranked season-long D/ST for 2022? We’ve split all 32 teams into different tiers, with some even falling into the “Do Not Draft” tier.
* ETR’s Kicker Tiers & Training Camp Battles — Kickers are people, too!
* ETR’s O-Line Rankings — Offensive line play can affect real-life game outcomes and fantasy outcomes for players. O-line guru Brandon Thorn splits all 32 teams into tiers for the upcoming season.
* ETR’s D-Line Rankings — Elite pass-rushers and run-stuffers can greatly affect NFL games. Trench expert Brandon Thorn breaks down every single defensive line, splitting each team into five different tiers.
* Silva’s Team-by-Team Previews — Evan’s deep examination of every team’s fantasy outlook for the season. Includes thoughts on every skill player and the win total. Here’s an example from last year.
* Silva’s Shy Away List — Which players will fail drastically relative to ADP this season? Evan Silva does his best to identify potential fantasy-draft landmines with his Shy Away List for 2022.
* Silva: Sneaky Stacks — Stacking in best ball, large-field season-long, and DFS is often an optimal strategy. Evan Silva highlights some under-the-radar teams that he’s bullish on in 2022.
* Silva: Overvalued and Busts — Evan Silva delivers his list of players that he perceives as overvalued or that will be busts relative to ADP in 2022.
* Silva: Sleepers and Undervalued — Evan Silva makes the case for players he views as undervalued and sleepers relative to ADP in 2022.
* Levitan: Favorite Fliers — Adam Levitan reveals the players he’s targeting in Round 10 or later of season-long drafts.
* Levitan: My Perfect Draft — Who are Adam Levitan’s favorite picks in each round? He reveals his ideal draft.
* Miller: How to Draft From Picks 1-4 — Jack Miller details how you should approach your season-long draft if you have an early pick in the first round.
* Miller: How to Draft From Picks 5-8 — Jack Miller goes over how you should attack a season-long fantasy draft if you have a pick in the middle of the first round.
* Miller: How to Draft From Picks 9-12 — Jack Miller explains how you should attack your redraft league if you have a late pick in the first round.
* Exploiting the Default Rankings: Yahoo — Many of our opponents will use the default rankings in Yahoo’s draft applet as a crutch. Those opponents deserve to be punished. Adam Levitan explores how.
* Exploiting the Default Rankings: ESPN — Many of our opponents will rely on the default rankings in ESPN’s draft applet as their research. We can exploit that in a big way. Adam Levitan explains how.
* Exploiting the Default Rankings: Sleeper — Our opponents will likely rely heavily on default rankings in the draft applet. Adam Levitan explains how to take advantage of that on Sleeper.
* Six Common Auction Mistakes and How to Avoid Them — Auction draft formats are a unique beast. It is fast-paced, involves lightning-quick strategic decision-making, and allows for roster construction possibilities that aren’t possible in a standard snake draft. Chris Eibl delivers six tips to help you with your next auction draft.
* ETR’s Late-Round RB Targets — Knowing which running backs to target late in drafts can pay off big-time. Here is our list of late-round RBs to target in Round 8 and beyond.
* Leone’s Favorite WR Bets at ADP — Mike Leone identifies five WRs he’s looking to draft at their ADPs that he believes are screaming values.
* Miller: The Running Back Dead Zone — Jack Miller discusses the options and problems with the RBs that go in Rounds 3-6.
* Miller: RB Fades — Jack Miller highlights three RBs that are typically being drafted in Rounds 3-6, otherwise known as the RB Dead Zone, that he believes will underperform relative to ADP this upcoming season.
* Average Draft Position Reports — Get a grip on what our opponents think of players. Our ADP data comes from real-money sources and is constantly updating. Here is Best Ball ADP, here is Season-Long ADP, and here is Dynasty ADP.
Draft Kit Pro
EVERYTHING IN DRAFT KIT (ABOVE) PLUS
* Levitan: Season-Long Player Props — Adam Levitan and our vaunted NFL props team will be betting season-long player props (mostly yardage and TD over/unders) all summer long. These will be released through our Discord. The season-long props channel in the Discord will only be available to those who have purchased the Draft Kit Pro.
* Reynolds: Preseason MVP Analysis — With the season just around the corner, it’s time to get those MVP bets placed. Ryan Reynolds takes a look at some viable QB options, starting with the betting favorite, Patrick Mahomes.
* Reynolds: Preseason Offensive and Defensive ROY Analysis — Betting analyst Ryan Reynolds delivers everything you need to know regarding this year’s Offensive and Defensive Rookie of the Year races.
* Reynolds: Preseason Coach of the Year Analysis — Ryan Reynolds previews the COY awards market, giving a short explanation of every conceivable bet.
* Miller: Why Prop Betting is Profitable — Jack Miller goes over a few gambling misconceptions and offers a deeper explanation of why it’s smart to focus on props as opposed to other markets.
* Reynolds: Early Win Totals & Team Futures — NFL betting expert Ryan Reynolds looks for intriguing odds for team win totals and gives his take on each team. He takes an in-depth look at each team’s schedule, personnel changes, and much more.
* Reynolds: MVP Award Market — Ryan Reynolds shares his favorite bets for NFL MVP this season and explains why it’s very tough for any player who isn’t a quarterback to win the award.
* Reynolds: Offensive ROY Market — Kenny Pickett is the favorite to take home the Offensive Rookie of the Year Award for 2022. Ryan Reynolds breaks down Pickett and other players’ chances of taking home OROY.
* Reynolds: Defensive ROY Market — Aidan Hutchinson is the early favorite to win Defensive Rookie of the Year in 2022. Ryan Reynolds delivers his take on the DROY market.
* Reynolds: Comeback Player of the Year Market — The Comeback Player of the Year Award has been dominated by quarterbacks in recent seasons. Ryan Reynolds breaks down the odds of different players heading into the 2022 campaign.
* Reynolds: Coach of the Year Market — Who has the best chance to claim the Coach of the Year award in 2022? Ryan Reynolds breaks down the odds for all 32 head coaches.
* Reynolds: Early Awards Bets — ETR’s betting analyst Ryan Reynolds shares the awards bets he has already placed for this upcoming NFL season and explains his rationale for making them.
* Reynolds: Awards Post-Draft Value Options — Finding value is the name of the game in sports betting. Dynamics shifted after the NFL Draft, which opened up some strong value bets. Ryan Reynolds discusses Offensive and Defensive Rookie of the Year, along with longshot bets made by Adam Levitan and Mike Leone.
* Reynolds: Post-Schedule Awards Market — The schedule release provides us with new information that we can use to make better bets in awards markets. In this article, you’ll find several options that Ryan Reynolds sees value in, some Silva longshots, and a few schedule-specific observations from Reynolds.
* Dynasty Rankings — Dynasty specialist Anthony Amico uses age, contract status, talent, current situation, and more to rank his top 300 players for Dynasty leagues.
* Dynasty Rankings Change Log — An explanation of changes made in the rankings, sorted by date.
* Dynasty Rookie Rankings — Anthony Amico’s Top 60 for Dynasty Rookie Drafts.
* Amico: How to Win Your Dynasty Startup Draft — ETR’s newest addition Anthony Amico delivers five tips for dynasty league startups.
* Amico: Four Tips for Dynasty Trades — Trading is essential in dynasty leagues. Anthony Amico shares four tips and tricks to use when trying to get a deal done that will facilitate the process.
* Leone: Win Your Rookie Draft — Have a rookie draft on the horizon? Mike Leone walks you through some key decision points throughout the draft process and shares advice on what he’d do in certain scenarios.
* 2022 Dynasty Rookie Draft Projections — When drafting for any kind of fantasy format, it’s important to understand the range of outcomes a player may have. Using player comps, we can obtain a range of outcomes for a player’s best season within their first three years in the NFL. Here are our projections for the 2022 rookie class.
* ETR’s Top 300 For Underdog Fantasy Best Ball Rankings — Underdog Fantasy has unveiled a $10 million best ball tournament for the 2022 season. These are our rankings for the format.
* ETR’s DraftKings Best Ball Rankings — Our Top-300 rankings for DraftKings full-PPR best ball format.
* ETR’s FanDuel Best Ball Rankings — Our Top-300 rankings for FanDuel half-PPR best ball format.
* ETR’s Best Ball 10s Rankings — Here are our Top-300 rankings for BestBall 10s. These are Full-PPR (one point per reception) leagues.
* ETR’s Drafters Best Ball Rankings — Here are our Top-300 rankings for Drafters best ball tournaments.
* ETR’s FFPC Superflex Best Ball Rankings — Superflex format has rapidly gained popularity throughout the fantasy football community and is now a big part of the FFPC league lineup. Here are our rankings for FFPC’s Superflex format.
* 2022 Best Ball Playoff Schedules — A lot can change between now and December, but being cognizant of teams and their schedules during the fantasy playoffs is still important. Jack Miller gives an overview of some notable matchups during the money weeks of best ball season.
* Best Ball Mania III Draft with Leone, Herzig, and Dankenbring — Mike Leone, Justin Herzig, and Mark Dankenbring go through a Best Ball Mania III Draft on Underdog Fantasy using ETR’s rankings to inform their decisions.
* Miller: Strategy Adjustments for Different Best Ball Tournament Structures — Underdog, FFPC, and Drafters each feature best ball tournaments with differing roster constructions and rules. What is optimal for each format? Jack Miller breaks down how to attack each tournament.
* Miller: Re-examining Optimal Roster Construction on Underdog Fantasy — Jack Miller analyzes different builds for Underdog Fantasy rosters and breaks down why and how it’s meaningful for 2022.
* Miller: Analyzing Underdog Roster Construction Strategy with Player-Level Context — Anchoring ourselves to one roster construction or strategy in best ball is dangerous. Things change from year to year, and player-level results can skew the data. Jack Miller analyzes roster construction data from Underdog’s Best Ball Mania II looking for insights.
* Miller: Late-Round Stacking Primer — Finding unique stacking options to pair with your quarterbacks in best ball can go a long way in differentiating your teams. Jack Miller has devised a list of late-round stacking options to consider for each QB.
* Herzig’s DraftKings Best Ball Strategy — DraftKings’ best ball format is slightly different from Underdog’s — with extra roster spots, differences in scoring, and chances for players to reach yardage bonuses. Justin Herzig shares tips for how to adjust from Underdog to DraftKings.
* Herzig: Five Best Ball Mistakes — ETR’s best ball expert Justin Herzig serves up five common best-ball mistakes he’s seeing in drafts, and explains how to avoid making them yourself.
* Herzig: Five Keys to Winning at Best Ball (2022) — Justin Herzig won Underdog’s best ball tournament for $200K in 2020. In this article, he outlines the most important strategies to understand when drafting.