NOTE: All Draft Kit Pro subscribers will receive a FREE $10 credit at Underdog Fantasy (all Underdog account holders eligible!).
Our 2022 Fantasy Football Draft Kit and Draft Kit Pro are overflowing with the resources you need to win your league. At a high level, we follow everything happening in the NFL and break it down to save you time and effort. We offer rankings for nearly every fantasy football format and create content around those rankings to provide additional context. The goal of this page is to have one place to see everything available in our products. If you want to purchase our Draft Kit, click here.
Draft Kit: Everything you need to dominate your home leagues ($29.99)
Draft Kit Pro: Everything in Draft Kit PLUS Best Ball, Dynasty, and Player Props/Betting (
$49.99 $39.99 after $10 free credit to Underdog Fantasy)
CONTINUOUSLY UPDATING RANKINGS
* Evan Silva’s Top 150 — An annual tradition. Evan ranks his Top 150 skill players for season-long drafts.
* Silva’s Top-150 Change Log — A running list of Evan’s Top-150 changes and the thought process behind them.
* Fantasy Football Rankings Hub — A page linking you to all of our rankings and ADP reports.
* ETR’s Top 300 for Full-PPR — Our Top-300 rankings for point-per-reception leagues.
* ETR’s Top 300 for Half-PPR — Our Top-300 rankings for half-point-per-reception leagues.
* ETR’s Top 300 for Non-PPR — Our Top-300 rankings for standard leagues.
* ETR’s Top 300 for FFPC — FFPC uses a TE-premium and double-flex format while requiring owners to start just two WRs. These are our rankings for that specific format. This page also includes constantly updating FFPC average draft position.
* ETR’s Top 300 for NFFC — NFFC uses full-PPR and QB-enhanced scoring. These are our rankings specific for that format. This page also includes constantly updating NFFC average draft position.
* ETR’s Top 300 for 2-QB and Superflex — Leagues where owners can start two quarterbacks are becoming increasingly popular. Our research has shown that our rankings for 2-QB and Superflex are the same.
* ETR’s Top 300 Auction Values (Full-PPR) — Our suggested Auction Values in Full-PPR auction drafts.
* ETR’s Top 300 Auction Values (Half-PPR) — Our baseline suggestions for how much each player is worth in an auction draft.
* ETR’s Top 300 Auction Values (Non-PPR) — Our suggested Auction Values in standard leagues. Players with less upside in the passing game show better in these rankings.
* ETR’s Top 300 Auction Values (2-QB) — Our suggested Auction Values for 2-QB leagues.
* ETR’s Top 300 for 6-point Pass TD — Our rankings for leagues where QBs get a boost via the 6-point per pass TD format.
* ETR’s D/ST Tiers — Who will be ETR’s top-ranked season-long D/ST for 2022? We’ve split all 32 teams into different tiers, with some even falling into the “Do Not Draft” tier.
* ETR’s Kicker Tiers & Rankings — Kickers are people, too. If you play in a league with kickers, there’s no reason to whine. We can still find an edge. Here are our Kicker Tiers and Rankings for 2022.
* ETR’s O-Line Rankings — Offensive line play can affect real-life game outcomes and fantasy outcomes for players. O-line guru Brandon Thorn splits all 32 teams into tiers for the upcoming season.
* ETR’s D-Line Rankings — Elite pass rushers and run stuffers can greatly affect NFL games. Trench expert Brandon Thorn breaks down every single defensive line, splitting each team into six different tiers. Where do Harold Landry and the Titans fall in his rankings?
* Silva’s Shy Away 30 — Every year, players fail drastically relative to their ADP in fantasy drafts. Who are some likely candidates this season? Evan Silva does his best to identify potential draft-day nightmares with his Shy Away List for 2022.
* Silva: Sneaky Stacks — Stacking in best ball, large-field season-long, and DFS is often an optimal strategy. Evan Silva highlights some under-the-radar teams that he’s bullish on in 2022.
* Silva: Sleepers and Undervalued — Evan Silva makes the case for players he views as undervalued and sleepers relative to ADP in 2022.
* Levitan: Favorite Fliers — Adam Levitan reveals the players he’s targeting in Round 10 or later of season-long drafts.
* Levitan: My Perfect Draft — If Adam Levitan could hand-pick a perfect draft, what would it look like? He identifies two players in each round he’s targeting.
* Miller: How to Draft From Picks 1-4 — Jack Miller details how you should approach your season-long draft if you have an early pick in the first round.
* Miller: How to Draft From Picks 5-8 — Jack Miller goes over how you should attack a season-long fantasy draft if you have a pick in the middle of the first round.
* Miller: How to Draft From Picks 9-12 — Jack Miller explains how you should attack your redraft league if you have a late pick in the first round.
* Exploiting the Default Rankings: Yahoo — Many of our opponents will use the default rankings in Yahoo’s draft applet as a crutch. Those opponents deserve to be punished. Adam Levitan highlights players who are ranked too high or too low.
* Exploiting the Default Rankings: ESPN — Many of our opponents rely on the default rankings in ESPN’s draft applet to make decisions. Those opponents deserve to be punished. Adam Levitan highlights players who are ranked too high or too low, where buzz guys are going, and who to scroll down for.
* Exploiting the Default Rankings: Sleeper — Our opponents will likely rely heavily on default rankings in the draft applet. Adam Levitan explains how to take advantage of that on Sleeper.
* Levitan: How to Win DraftKings’ Milly Maker in 2022 — Want to win a Milly Maker on DraftKings? There are lineup-building tips that can give you a better chance. Adam Levitan provides 10 pieces of advice to increase your odds of doing the unthinkable.
* Game Planning for Auction Success — Auctions require a different mindset and game plan than snake season-long drafts. Auction expert Jack Haan outlines his process to help you better execute an effective auction draft strategy.
* Six Common Auction Mistakes and How to Avoid Them — Auction draft formats are a unique beast. It is fast-paced, involves lightning-quick strategic decision-making, and allows for roster construction possibilities that aren’t possible in a standard snake draft. Chris Eibl delivers six tips to help you with your next auction draft.
* ETR’s 2022 Late-Round RB Targets — Hitting on a late-round running back like Elijah Mitchell or Cordarrelle Patterson is often a key part of building a championship roster. Which RBs do we recommend in the later rounds in 2022? Jack Miller delivers 18 backs worth keeping an eye on.
* Miller: Running Backs to Draft in the Dead Zone — Alvin Kamara has a suspension cloud looming over his head. But could the ultra-talented running back actually avoid a suspension entirely in 2022? Jack Miller discusses Kamara and two other backs worth taking shots on in the much-discussed “running back dead zone”.
* Miller: RB Fades — The gap between Ezekiel Elliott and Tony Pollard has slowly started to shrink. Is 2022 the year that Pollard finally overtakes Zeke in Dallas’ backfield? Jack Miller outlines why the Cowboys’ longtime workhorse and another NFC East back are on his list of RB Dead Zone Fades.
* Miller: 2022 Season-Long Draft Targets — Jack Miller is back with 12 players he’s targeting in season-long drafts for 2022. Breece Hall has entered the fold in New York, but that doesn’t mean Michael Carter won’t still be a factor. Who else is Jack in on for this season?
* Miller: 2022 Season-Long Draft Fades — Now 31 years old, and with declining underlying metrics, Adam Thielen’s fantasy outlook is shaky heading into 2022. Jack Miller isn’t sold on the veteran receiver, as he’s qualified for his list of fades. Who else is set up to underwhelm?
* Average Draft Position Reports — Get a grip on what our opponents think of players. Our ADP data comes from real-money sources and is constantly updating. Here is Best Ball ADP, here is Season-Long ADP, and here is Dynasty ADP.
* Thorman: 2022 Pace Preview — Which NFL teams should push the pace and rack up the plays in 2022? And which teams will likely play at a snail’s pace, dragging down fantasy potential with them? Pat Thorman offers his first look at what to expect from a dozen different squads.
* Home-League Draft Landscape: An Early Look — Home-league drafts are sneaking up on us. What insights are important to know ahead of the 2022 fantasy football season for redraft leagues? Mike Leone does his best to paint the picture, delivering five important notes and pieces of advice.
* Contextualizing Team Play-Calling and What It Means for 2022 — Knowing a team’s play-calling tendencies can make a world of difference in DFS. Jack Miller does his best to highlight notable tendencies from a variety of teams in 2021, and makes an educated guess as to whether those trends will continue this season.
* Comparing FantasyPros ADP to High-Stakes Main Event Drafts — FantasyPros ADP is comprised of the most well-known league hosting platforms on the Internet. But it’s more reflective of casual leagues. The FFPC Main Event, on the other hand, features much sharper drafters. Jack Miller checks out discrepancies between FantasyPros and Main Event ADP.
Draft Kit Pro
EVERYTHING IN DRAFT KIT (ABOVE) PLUS
* Levitan: Season-Long Player Props — Adam Levitan and our vaunted NFL props team will be betting season-long player props (mostly yardage and TD over/unders) all summer long. These will be released through our Discord. The season-long props channel in Discord will only be available to those who have purchased the Draft Kit Pro.
* Reynolds: Preseason MVP Analysis — Ryan Reynolds believes Kirk Cousins is mispriced in MVP betting markets. Is the veteran QB worth a longshot bet in the wide-open NFC? Reynolds shares value options, notes on favorites, and additional notes on some contenders in his latest piece.
* Reynolds: Preseason CPOY Analysis — There’s no guarantee that Michael Thomas will return to his 2019 form after battling ankle injuries. But if he’s anywhere close to his old self, he’ll contend for this year’s Comeback Player of the Year Award. Ryan Reynolds talks Thomas, Daniel Jones, Baker Mayfield, and more.
* Reynolds: Preseason Offensive and Defensive ROY Analysis — Betting analyst Ryan Reynolds delivers everything you need to know regarding this year’s Offensive and Defensive Rookie of the Year races. Can Iowa State product Breece Hall make palpable noise in New York’s backfield and contend for OROY?
* Reynolds: Preseason Coach of the Year Analysis — Brian Daboll was instrumental in Josh Allen’s career ascension in Buffalo. Can he produce a similar effect on Daniel Jones in New York as the Giants’ new head coach? Ryan Reynolds shares his thoughts on various Coach of the Year candidates from a betting viewpoint.
* Reynolds: Preseason Defensive Player of the Year Analysis — Playing for a team that is expected to contend, Joey Bosa can’t be ignored when it comes to the DPOY race. Can the Ohio State product rack up double-digit sacks and take down the award? Ryan Reynolds is back with the last iteration of his Preseason Awards Analysis articles.
* Miller: Why Prop Betting is Profitable — Jack Miller goes over a few gambling misconceptions and offers a deeper explanation of why it’s smart to focus on props as opposed to other markets.
* Reynolds: Early Win Totals & Team Futures — NFL betting expert Ryan Reynolds looks for intriguing odds for team win totals and gives his take on each team. He takes an in-depth look at each team’s schedule, personnel changes, and much more.
* Reynolds: Early Awards Bets — ETR’s betting analyst Ryan Reynolds shares the awards bets he has already placed for this upcoming NFL season and explains his rationale for making them.
* Reynolds: Awards Post-Draft Value Options — Finding value is the name of the game in sports betting. Dynamics shifted after the NFL Draft, which opened up some strong value bets. Ryan Reynolds discusses Offensive and Defensive Rookie of the Year, along with longshot bets made by Adam Levitan and Mike Leone.
* Reynolds: Post-Schedule Awards Market — The schedule release provides us with new information that we can use to make better bets in awards markets. In this article, you’ll find several options that Ryan Reynolds sees value in, some Silva longshots, and a few schedule-specific observations from Reynolds.
* NFL Awards: Who Wins and Why (2022) — Before you bet on awards markets prior to the 2022 season, check out Ryan Reynolds’ NFL Awards: Who Wins and Why article. He highlights various trends that have developed over the last 12 seasons to help you make smarter bets on MVP, Coach of the Year, DPOY, and more.
* Dynasty Rankings — Dynasty specialist Anthony Amico uses age, contract status, talent, current situation, and more to rank his top 300 players for Dynasty leagues.
* Dynasty Rankings Change Log — An explanation of changes made in the rankings, sorted by date.
* Dynasty Rookie Rankings — Anthony Amico’s Top 60 for Dynasty Rookie Drafts.
* Leone: Win Your Rookie Draft — Have a rookie draft on the horizon? Mike Leone walks you through some key decision points throughout the draft process and shares advice on what he’d do in certain scenarios.
* 2022 Dynasty Rookie Draft Projections — When drafting for any kind of fantasy format, it’s important to understand the range of outcomes a player may have. Using player comps, we can obtain a range of outcomes for a player’s best season within their first three years in the NFL. Here are our projections for the 2022 rookie class.
* Amico: Players to Buy Right Now in Dynasty — The summer is an extremely active period for fantasy football, with tons of news pouring in from various sources as players prepare for the upcoming season. Who should you be looking to acquire in dynasty? Anthony Amico shares seven targets.
* Amico: Players to Sell Right Now in Dynasty — Knowing when to buy or sell players in dynasty is a critical skill to master. Here are seven players Anthony Amico recommends selling heading into the 2022 campaign.
* ETR’s Top 300 For Underdog Fantasy Best Ball Rankings — Underdog Fantasy has unveiled a $10 million best ball tournament for the 2022 season. These are our rankings for the format.
* ETR’s DraftKings Best Ball Rankings — Our Top-300 rankings for DraftKings full-PPR best ball format.
* ETR’s Best Ball 10s Rankings — Here are our Top-300 rankings for BestBall 10s. These are Full-PPR (one point per reception) leagues.
* ETR’s Drafters Best Ball Rankings — Here are our Top-300 rankings for Drafters best ball tournaments.
* ETR’s FFPC Superflex Best Ball Rankings — Superflex format has rapidly gained popularity throughout the fantasy football community and is now a big part of the FFPC league lineup. Here are our rankings for FFPC’s Superflex format.
* 2022 Best Ball Playoff Schedules — A lot can change between now and December, but being cognizant of teams and their schedules during the fantasy playoffs is still important. Jack Miller gives an overview of some notable matchups during the money weeks of best ball season.
* Best Ball Mania III Draft with Leone, Herzig, and Dankenbring — Mike Leone, Justin Herzig, and Mark Dankenbring go through a Best Ball Mania III Draft on Underdog Fantasy using ETR’s rankings to inform their decisions.
* Miller: Strategy Adjustments for Different Best Ball Tournament Structures — Underdog, FFPC, and Drafters each feature best ball tournaments with differing roster constructions and rules. What is optimal for each format? Jack Miller breaks down how to attack each tournament.
* Miller: Re-examining Optimal Roster Construction on Underdog Fantasy — Jack Miller analyzes different builds for Underdog Fantasy rosters and breaks down why and how it’s meaningful for 2022.
* Miller: Analyzing Underdog Roster Construction Strategy with Player-Level Context — Anchoring ourselves to one roster construction or strategy in best ball is dangerous. Things change from year to year, and player-level results can skew the data. Jack Miller analyzes roster construction data from Underdog’s Best Ball Mania II looking for insights.
* Miller: Late-Round Stacking Primer — Finding unique stacking options to pair with your quarterbacks in best ball can go a long way in differentiating your teams. Jack Miller has devised a list of late-round stacking options to consider for each QB.
* Herzig’s DraftKings Best Ball Strategy — DraftKings’ best ball format is slightly different from Underdog’s — with extra roster spots, differences in scoring, and chances for players to reach yardage bonuses. Justin Herzig shares tips for how to adjust from Underdog to DraftKings.
* Herzig: Five Keys to Winning at Best Ball (2022) — Justin Herzig won Underdog’s best ball tournament for $200K in 2020. In this article, he outlines the most important strategies to understand when drafting.
* Reviewing the Impact of Stacking on Underdog — Stacking has essentially become a necessity for any fantasy player hoping to compete in the major best ball tournaments. But what types of stacks should you be targeting? And how much stacking is too much? Jack Miller zooms in to help answer those questions.
* Should You Handcuff RBs in Best Ball Mania? — Is handcuffing your RB in Best Ball Mania frowned upon? Or can that strategy actually be viable? Mike Leone digs into the data to deliver an answer.
* Investigating the Power of the Market in Best Ball Mania — How important is ADP when drafting in Best Ball Mania tournaments on Underdog? Jack Miller explains why drafting players after their ADP is so valuable — as opposed to reaching for players and stacks you want.
* Underdog Fantasy Strategy: How to Approach Each Position, Stacking, & Other Tips — Our Jack Miller reviews everything you need to know to win a Best Ball Tournament — besides which players to pick. This post covers how many players to draft at each position, how to stack optimally, playoff considerations, and additional tips.
* ADP Market Update (Aug. 22) — Texans rookie RB Dameon Pierce did not suit up for the team’s latest preseason game — which is a good indication that he’s the team’s top rusher entering the season. He’s one of this week’s top risers in ADP. Mike Leone provides context on all of the latest draft trends.
* ADP Market Update (Aug. 15) — One of the top trending names in fantasy recently has been Chiefs rookie running back Isiah Pacheco. Seemingly in the driver’s seat for K.C.’s RB2 job, his ADP is skyrocketing. Should you buy into the hype? Mike Leone delivers analysis of ADP movement over the past week.
* ADP Market Update (Aug. 8) — Rookie WR George Pickens has made waves at Steelers camp. His ADP is trending upward, along with fellow rookie WRs Jalen Tolbert and Romeo Doubs. Mike Leone provides context on these recent ADP movements and explains how to approach them in drafts.
* ADP Market Update (Aug. 1) — Julio Jones’ arrival in Tampa has spiked his ADP. Meanwhile, Russell Gage’s value is trending in the wrong direction as a result. Who else is rising and who else is falling across the industry? Mike Leone discusses notable ADP trends from the past week.
* ADP Market Update (July 25) — Leonard Fournette’s weight has been a hot topic recently. Does Fournette being out of shape warrant his drastic drop in ADP? Mike Leone provides context on the latest ADP trends across the industry.
* ADP Market Update (July 18) — Can Rashaad Penny fend off talented rookie Kenneth Walker for starting duties in Seattle? His ADP is on the rise after recent reports that he is doing just that. Mike Leone checks the pulse of the fantasy football market and recent ADP movement.
* ADP Market Update (July 11) — It’s no secret that Gabe Davis’ upside is massive in 2022. But is his recent rise in ADP making him a bad value? Mike Leone touches on the latest risers and fallers across the fantasy football market.
* ADP Market Update (July 5) — Patrick Mahomes’ ADP to start the offseason was just a bit too high. Now, with his gradual descent in drafts, he’s become more of a value. What other trends have we seen in ADP movement over the past week? Mike Leone shares his thoughts for the week of July 5.
* ADP Market Update (June 27) — Rob Gronkowski’s surprise retirement has pushed Cameron Brate back into the fantasy football limelight. Does the veteran tight end have enough left in the tank to capitalize on the opportunity? Mike Leone details this week’s biggest ADP risers and fallers across the industry.
* ADP Market Update (June 20) — Market Mondays are back! Mike Leone takes a closer look at ADP movement across the industry, identifying opportunities to draft players who are slipping and chances to fade players that are being overvalued.
* Revisiting the RB Dead Zone on FFPC and Underdog — Historically, running backs drafted in Rounds 3-6 have not performed well, while receivers in that range have largely outperformed expectations. But does this finding change our strategy drastically on sites like FFPC and Underdog? Jack Miller explores.
* Miller: How Has Underdog ADP Changed from 2021 to 2022? — Each year of best ball is its own separate entity. But researching and analyzing what worked and what didn’t in years past is important. Jack Miller takes a closer look at popular roster construction and ADP data from last year and compares it to how drafts are going thus far in 2022.
* How Should Our Best Ball Strategy Change on DraftKings? — DraftKings’ best ball format differs from Underdog in that it’s full-PPR, not half-PPR. How does this change the dynamic of drafting on the platform? Jack Miller details how drafters should adjust their strategy on DK, what it means for each position group, and more.